MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-820S driver
04-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Sad MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-820S driver
I am trying to download and update a driver...Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-820S (file name sm40dvdram.exe file size 65,067 KB), but when I download it, I get a file size of 0 and the install says it is not a valid Win32 application. I have tried to download the file as well as just open and install from the download location. Please help, I am getting a blue screen of death and really need to update all my drivers Sad . Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2011, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 10:42 AM by Thomas.)
RE: MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-820S driver
For some reason the file is not getting downloaded...
Anywa dvd driver is one of the least likely causes behind the problem you see, also most if not all dvd drives work just fine with the Windows built-in dvd driver or with an outdated driver, so I'd say just skip this driver installation and save time that would have to be spent on troubleshooting it.

But if really needed, or if you want to cove all bases, you can also try to download it from the website of your computer manufacturer, or in case of any problems with the dvd drive try Microsoft Fixit for DVD problems.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply