GUI Display Issue
06-09-2011, 01:38 PM
GUI Display Issue
Hi all,

I have just found DD today and used it for the first time.

AMAZING FREE PROGRAM!!! I will be happy to donate as soon as I can afford to in the next month!

But I noticed on Windows XP Home SP2 32-Bit the Display had a huge white box covering the middle of the program.
It got a little better when it finished the scan but you can still see the outside of where the white box was that was covering the window.

Sorry if this has problem already been covered.
Please see screenshot attachment.

Attached File(s)
.jpg  screenshot.JPG (Size: 70.06 KB / Downloads: 7)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2011, 05:53 AM
RE: GUI Display Issue
Thank you for your nice words, and especially for the problem report.
We couldn't reproduce it here so far but keeping it open.
Please let us know in case it will get resolved on its own in some way (eg. in next system session, after some driver update, etc....).
06-10-2011, 08:58 AM
RE: GUI Display Issue
(06-10-2011 05:53 AM)Thomas Wrote:  Thank you for your nice words, and especially for the problem report.
We couldn't reproduce it here so far but keeping it open.
Please let us know in case it will get resolved on its own in some way (eg. in next system session, after some driver update, etc....).

I was using a Toshiba Satellite M110 which was using the default Windows XP SP2 VGA Driver. So updating the Intel Display Driver using DD 'may' have fixed this. I can't confirm as I didn't run the program again after installing the driver, and the owner collected the laptop shortly after I installed the display driver.