No Driver updates
11-13-2010, 08:47 PM
No Driver updates
None of my drivers would update useing device doctor.
all the links to DL where bad links. tryed reporting them
but there is no way to copy the bad link.

here are my drivers , let me know if you guys know where
i can get the correct working drivers.

High Definition Audio Device (4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318)

Marvell Yukon 88e8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318)

image of the last three that dont work, thanks for anyone
who responds.

[Image: devices.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2010, 12:49 AM
RE: No Driver updates
If you know the brand and model of your PC, best way would be to download the drivers from the website of the manufacturer.

If not, try to identify the motherboard (there are many tools out there, eg. HWINFO32) and download the motherboard drivers from manufacturer's website, they might help with some of the above.

If you have drivers that are not working, you can uninstall them and check whether it has any effect on any system functionality. If not, all is fine, if it creates a problem (eg. sound not working) you can restore to last functional configuration. So as a first step also make sure your system creates restore points automatically or create one manually.
12-29-2010, 07:38 AM
I'm having a similar issue where I'm trying to get the audio drivers for my Gateway Model MX6027, P/N: 1MA20001007 S/N: T375A01007147,
Using Windows XP Home Edition
I'm using this software because I'm unable to get the drivers listed on the Gateway site that are supposed to be compatible with my laptop but won't install!!! I've tried everything I could think of for over three months now and haven't been able to successfully install and get any functioning sound on my pc!!! The only tink Gateway will advize is to allow them to fix the issue for a large sum of money!!! Is there anyone whom might have the resolution to this problem???
12-30-2010, 12:12 PM
jamieleesummers > I have replied to your questions in the other thread you opened
12-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Just checked out my computer with DD, plugged in and then unplugged ex.HD. both returned 'no driver updates for your computer' which seems strange, as it is the first time I have checked for sometime - running W7, and do a semi auto update of system through MS, would this cause the drivers to be updated. With another driver updater I always get a motherboard required update.
Any reply will increase my understanding, thanks

PK
12-09-2011, 11:49 AM
(12-09-2011 08:34 AM)petak Wrote:  Just checked out my computer with DD, plugged in and then unplugged ex.HD. both returned 'no driver updates for your computer' which seems strange, as it is the first time I have checked for sometime - running W7, and do a semi auto update of system through MS, would this cause the drivers to be updated. With another driver updater I always get a motherboard required update.

If the other driver updater only reports one driver update, it might be due to this update missing in our database for some reason, or not matching the rules - different driver updating programs have different rules and thus differ in updates they offer.

If it however lists many updates and DD none, it might be due to a rare bug we are still hunting with DD where it will not report any updates on some systems.