Where is the 'about' key?
12-24-2011, 03:14 AM
Question Where is the 'about' key?
Angry:huh:Where is the 'about' button on the DD screen, in order to insert the unlock key for DD Pro.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2011, 12:36 PM
RE: Where is the 'about' key?
(12-24-2011 03:14 AM)swamprat69er Wrote:  Angry:huh:Where is the 'about' button on the DD screen, in order to insert the unlock key for DD Pro.

Please check the screenshot attached.
If you don't see the same screen, you can install Device Doctor Pro from http://devicedoctor.com/download/DeviceDoctorPro.exe

Attached File(s)
.jpg  ddpro-about.jpg (Size: 35.7 KB / Downloads: 2)
12-24-2011, 03:11 PM
(12-24-2011 12:36 PM)Thomas Wrote:  
(12-24-2011 03:14 AM)swamprat69er Wrote:  Angry:huh:Where is the 'about' button on the DD screen, in order to insert the unlock key for DD Pro.

Please check the screenshot attached.
If you don't see the same screen, you can install Device Doctor Pro from http://devicedoctor.com/download/DeviceDoctorPro.exe

Not bad, from the time I downloaded and installed DD it only took about 12 hours to pay for and get DDpro. It took 5 minutes to pay for it and 11 hours and 55 minutes to get pro. Instructions are very vague for accessing pro.
I got it and as far as I am concerned that is all that matters.
07-23-2012, 03:31 PM
I think you will have to find it from help menu or have to send mail to DD forums and ask them directly for about button because I also tried to search but I didn't found. So just mail the forum administrator and ask them directly for the about button. Normally what i know the button is found in User CP but you will have to search it. I think you will surely found the button.
mediaplacement