a few things... mostly bad...
11-27-2009, 05:20 AM
a few things... mostly bad...
registration conformation e-mail has no name... shows as (unknown sender) can get caught by SPAM filters!!!

anyway... some good, this program is pretty decent, however for the bad im going to say it still needs ALOT of work

out of the 10 drivers it said it had an update for only 1 of them was an actual update! (the touchpad go figure) the rest where pretty much downgrades! my WiFi Broadcom uses version 5.10.94.4 from 09... the one downloaded was from 08 and was an even lower version number... they keyboard driver was totally wrong, the monitor update wanted me to download HP drivers, the chipset driver i have/use are from 09 the one it downloaded was 07...

their is more... but i dont feel like going through them all and listing versions/dates considering only my touchpad was correct...

Sad i do wish you luck and will check back in a few months to check progress
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2009, 09:23 PM
RE: a few things... mostly bad...
Thank you for the feedback, it's appreciated. I have also fixed the registration confirmation email address.
05-18-2010, 01:20 PM
I can find and download the upgrades, but once I try to install them...nothing. I am running Quick Zip4. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, but would welcome any help or advice to get this moving.

Thanks!Huh
05-19-2010, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2010 06:35 AM by Thomas.)
(05-18-2010 01:20 PM)zerbit Wrote:  I can find and download the upgrades, but once I try to install them...nothing. I am running Quick Zip4.

It depends what for a driver are you trying to update. Every company has their own way of packaging and releasing a driver update. If your driver comes as zip archive, you shall first unpack the archive to a standalone folder, then run the executable (usually setup.exe or install.exe) to install it. If there is no executable please let me know what for a file extensions there are.